Thursday, April 9, 2009

Realization..

At the end of final yr every engineering grad realizes the follows
1)What ur senior tells u is always true.
2)Computer lab sessions are only meant 4 mailing and chatting.
3)Library block is a place tat u visit only B4 study hols
4)Class sessions are meant to be opethyfied.
5)Project even when started with much ado is a big vethu.
6)If tomo is internals open ur bk at eleven prev day nite or l8r.
7)Copy in internals or fail.
8)Copy ur program in the system HDD b4 univ practical exams.
9)Even if the canteen food is not good visit it every brk every day.
10)Weekends are meant 4 non stop fun hanging out with frnds.
11)Make use of all available leaves in coll.
12)Get suspended atleast once if possible.
13)Study only at the end of study hols to secure a decent pass
14)Paper presentation can be done by cut copy paste of prof or other students wrk.
15)Foul mouth the coll management,higher authorities of ur department and coll rules.
16)ALWAYS LAST MINUTE WORK.BUT PLAY AND HAVE FUN TILL THE END.
17)Pass this precious advice to ur juniors.

Warning :Any arva kolaaru first yr wont believe this crap when he first enters coll..Etho vithivelakku pol irupaan endru scena poduvaan...But final yr vanthu avanae unaruvaan senior sollil irukkum unmaiya...

11 comments:

  1. well, in nit trichy, 90% of the students visit library only in our first year during the orientation program.. The rest 10% just go there to use the wi-fi provided there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sudha...Found it so hard to figure out from which college U are...Think it must be Mepco!!!!! Right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an engineering grad few years back, I strongly disagree to your list.

    During my college days I have been a arva kolaru first year, whose arvam always grew.... the same rate from 1st year to last year.

    In computer labs ,I have never so far opened my mail box during practical sessions.

    Never in my college life I have copied in exam, nor have I let anyone copied from me. My classmates respected that attitude of mine later, though not initially.

    So your list is not a generalised list.


    But your blog has a great message. In my opinion it is this..."Every one begins with great spirits, but only the selected few keep up the spirits till end...and such people are the real achievers!"

    I would request you not to take this message as offensive, but as a scope for you to think more...and not spread the wrong news that 'this is graduate student life'. Sorry to say it is not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ABwlNixPRnsej_m2.JGZFBXG4eMqRS7w- ya. it is true that it cannot be generalized but i feel that it can surely be said that a majority of the undergraduates do wat has been given.
    I agree that not all points are applicable to you but i'm damn sure that at least one point would be true in your case. if not you surely have missed some essential part of your college life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with alagappan to some extent. I also have been like you only E2ABwlNixPRnsej_m2.JGZFBXG4eMqRS7w during my college days.. But fun during college days is very essential part of life....

    But I like the message at the end of your comment. It is true.

    Sudha this piece of writing is anyway not meant for oldies like me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice list...Made me think of writing down my list of 'Things learnt from *my_college_name*' !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi every body..It is a long time i entered this corner.It was quite a surprise seeing so many comments..Personally i didnt expect this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @alagappan Am soooo happy to know tat NIT guys are equally irresponsible creatures as we ppl :-)Wow..coll student life rocks!!!!May be we are not perfect..But tats bcoz we just love being unperfect..It is based on principle.."I CAN BUT I WONT":-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @E2ABwlNixPRnsej_m2.JGZFBXG4eMqRS7w-The saner part in me agrees with u tat "Every one begins with great spirits, but only the selected few keep up the spirits till end...and such people are the real achievers!"..It is applicable for the 1% achievers..Kudos 4 being one such person..My regards for u...Pardonnez moi..This piece is not generalized..Its my realization.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lallu akka..Plz dont talk like anb old lady..U have more youth left in u.. :-)
    And gracy..Will chk out ur blog..Soon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG.. I couldn't stop smiling seeing this post.
    This is so true.

    ReplyDelete