Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy teachers day!!!

Teachers are those wonderful ppl who have been the most abused and most praised by the student community..Inspite of such high risk factor they slog all day for a meager pay in India..Hence teaching is being eyed as the least rewarding occupation and we can find only few really inspiring great teachers..Whoever they are each and every teacher rite from our kg till college have guided us from ignorance to knowledge and we have to be grateful to them na?Teachers day is something spl if u have a spl teacher who has a gr8 influence in ur life..Other than tat it is simply putting up school plays and fun programs..

I had a gr8 teacher who taught me in school..She still holds me in awe..Even if i do something great in life..She will still hold me in awe and wat she taught me early in life is the reason for wat i am now...Thank u for all u have done 4 me..Wishin u HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!!

10 comments:

  1. can we hear the 'awe'someness of tat particular teacher??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had got the poise required from a CEO of a company and the simplicity of a small town teacher..She is always positive.Expects a lot from students and make us perform beyond wat we think is our limits.A constant source of inspiration 4 me.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teachers are great assets. By the way why din't you name her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted readers to guess tat??And a kind of deliberate discreetion.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup suda I have such tcher too...i have no guts to visit her as nothin...Btw..do u remmber the last tchers day?our HOD told us stories but we din even wish him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enough guessing..tell who the person is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ sandy..Gr8 tat u too had such a teacher..Our last teachers day..Yeah i do remember..HOD is one of ur best teachers na ;-)Is he the teacher who u r talkin abt..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ ramya..I will tell it to u in personal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post sudha :-) I still couldn't forget most of the staff of my school life( the individual attention they provided to everyone),the way they worked for every rupee of their salary.....but what can we say abt our mepco (I don't have even a single word to praise). There were very few exceptions....
    Regarding salary is concerned teachers working in private schools are really unfortunate....I hope u made this post with ur school life in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U r rite bala..I made this post on a school teacher of mine..Am really lucky to have had wonderful teaches in my school days..:-)The dedication with which they work inspires me even now..And reg coll life all we can do is take the positives..

    ReplyDelete