Friday, May 25, 2012

After the Break

When i started blogging i simply couldnot get my hands of it like how a guy feels when he is newly married..Times have changed and i reached mid-life crisis and i stayed away from this online space as other priorities took precedence..I have personally grown up a bit in this span of 12 months in which blogging has taken a back seat.I have read lots blogs!
IHM,RM,shail,CyberNag,Ritu,seema,Rays,pepper,TheEra,Lifeslittletwists,GreenBoochi,Preethi,gappa,aquarianlady,Swaram
 were few places in which i lurked and haunted! All the archives were read, dissected, loved though not much expressed..

Though the names quoted here are few and there are lot more that i have read and enjoyed i have listed these few blogs in particular  as they have changed my perspective and the way i look at life to a larger extent..I have come out of few narrow perceptions and assumptions that has been socially conditioned in me..I have learnt not to judge people and accept them as they are as we do not know what each person's journey is about.I have become receptive to a larger subset of people with various mindsets.I have also learnt that blogging can be used as a platform to find like minded friends...

Concluding with a short sweet story sent to me via mail by a colleague.


A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…
.
“Dad, look the trees are going behind!”
.
Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed…
.
“Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
.
.
.
The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…
.
“Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”
.
.
The old man smiled and said…
.
“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.”

1 comment: