Monday, August 3, 2009

Bon voyage dear cousin...

Dear cuz..Bon voyage to chicago de...U r the gr8test cousin i ever had...
Keer and i have almost been opposites..She is sauce while i am jam..The main difference is her mom listens to wat she tells and i listen to wat my Dad tells :-(..Strange ironies nah..How could my Aunt and Dad be siblings???Whatsoever..She is tough outside and soft inside...Am the opposite..Seemingly pliable but a tough nut inside..We used to share most things when we were kids..I feel really bad tat i could not send u off or help u with last min packin de..But my dad wanted me to be at home..Yeah its the same reason i give u umpteen times..But tats the holy truth nah..Will miss u loads..Lotsa Luv...
Your cuz......... Sudha.

7 comments:

  1. Whos this cuz??
    Hi5 even my couz left only recenlty!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to know keerthi has gone to chicago. Gud luck for her...

    Indha ponnu eppa parakapovudho theriyele...people who say "U listen to me"..a nambalam. "I listen to everyone" ghoshtiya...nambaradhu konjam kashtam... :-)
    enna sudha...!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont listen to everyone..But i have to listen to dad na..moral obligations!!!!:-(Any how he always tell wat is best 4 me..:-) so u can trust me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ gracy..tats my dad s sisters daughter..

    ReplyDelete