Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy days..

Doing my ME in anna univ I am in the pitiable position of envying those fresh faced UG first yrs and hopelessly wishing for time to rewind 4 yrs back ..This article is inspired after seeing gracy's latest post.."Memories of those lovely days"..When i joined coll 4 yrs back my aim was doing well in academics bah..blah..blah..And i did well for may be a couple of semesters..Then the fun began with my final yr being the mst memorable one..I have already put up a post on this topic..This is its continuation..Certain events tat can never be forgotten..
*Final yr class 2nd bench la enga signature..fav song lines eluthunathu..
*Oru nonstop radio maari gnaans class la personal stories discussion..
*Thirutu birthday party with drinks..;-)
*NIT calicut la malaila nananchu OAT la dance aadunathu..

No comments:

Post a Comment