Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chennaiyil oru malai kaalam!!!

The best thing to put up in a blog is ur ramble :-P Intially i wanted to put up some sensible article and put some effort in creating them!!Unfortunately there are 2 to 3 articles still in drafts..Here at chennai the north east monsoon has come i guess..The days are becoming colder and we keep worrying if the clothes that we wash wil ever dry!!

And in such days the perfect snack is hot spicy noodles..Top Ramen curry smoodles is my fav in the noodles list..Some how since the first day i came to che i couldnt spot it in any one of the leading retail outlets here..Today while returning from coll i dropped into MORE accidently and there found 2 family packs of smoodles!!Wow..emptying my pocket i grabbed the entire store stock(the 2 packs)and returned home to treat myself with hot hot noodles!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hope u have started learning how to cook and wash u r clothes!!I Personally like hot vadas or chicken pakoda but it needs little patience to prepare not like this fata fat noodles.

    I have a question do humans eat those things u cook ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today i washed 3 buckets of clothes and daily morn i cook my own breakfast and take lunch if possible yar..So dont under estimate my capabilities...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I miss curry noodles..!!! its my fav too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Suds!!
    I'm too joining your list of Curry lovers. :)
    hmmmm the smell and taste......hmmmmm I'm drooling.
    Cook lam panre kalaku Suds!! Cha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noodles cook panuvom..We r al gr8 cooks la..he he

    ReplyDelete