Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Pulse" represents me..

Am really excited a lot with my new theme..It is named by its creator as pulse..Incidentally it indicates my pulse..Especially few elements in it..At the top right corner is a big bright sunflower..Tat is one flower that holds my fascination..In final year wen i was a day scholar on way to coll i have seen large stretches of sun flower cultivated for oil extraction in the wasteland by the highway..It would be a wonderful sight with all the heads beautifully turned towards the rising sun..In my LKG dance i remember doing the role of Sunflower..So subconsciously i kinda relate myself to the flower i like the most..

A band of pink in above the title is a stroke of my femininity.The base of the template is wood and there is a maple leaf at the left bottom signifying my favorite season autumn which signifies warmth willingness for change..The paper base is a warm orange with a glow..Something that is really appealing to me..The cute clip on the left corner is really cute!!

On top of al in the left bottom is a cup of coffee..Coffee is my favorite drink..U wanna be a frnd of mine??Take me to a coffee shop..That my weakness..Coming to the right there is an ink pen and a roll of crushed paper..If you know me u will know why i relate it to me :-)

There are few flaws which i would try my best to correct when am free..But overall am very much satisfied with this theme..Hope it remains 4 quite sometime here..

4 comments: