Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Burp!!!

If u want me to recommend a good vegetarian hotel in adayar..I would definitely say one and only Sangeetha..The prices are nominal..And wat u get is more than for what u pay..Sometimes too filling!!

Today i dropped in to have a fruit salad...I was served a neatly arranged mixture of apple,pineapple,orange,strawberry, grapes,pomegranates and papaya with jelly dressing and vanilla topping and a cherry on the top and whoa!!I went for a small snack..But it turned out to be dinner..Now am burping and drifting into sleep..The first time wen my friend and i went ter we were asked to write a feedback form..We wrote.."Give us small servings at lesser cost..We should be able to walk out of the restaurant at least"..Sangeetha please reconsider wat we told!!

No comments:

Post a Comment