Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

When it comes to expressing their love and regard to parents youth today seldom do it..Especially in the growing period..ie end of schooling and college.And in India ironically its parents slogging for children and children seldom realizing it..I too belong to this category..Especially in last few years its like i have not been telling how debted am to my parents as am busy living my own life...


When it comes to my Daddy..He is the best daddy one can get...Dad is not great fun like friends..But he is the kind of person who never made me ask "Dad.I want this.."He always anticipates our needs and its granted..My room mate always used to tell"Ur dad is the symbol of father!!! We can build a statue for him in Mount Road"..

To the Best DAD in the world.."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"..

2 comments:

  1. Very touching dear!
    What photo is that, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a father and daughter walkin in the beach..I googled it...

    ReplyDelete