Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogging Resolution for 2011

I was initially toying up with the idea of having a regular column one for each day of the week..But have to admit that such stuff does not work out with me..Writing inspiration is something tat gotto be spontaneous..So right now have decided not to care abt my IndiBlogger rank..(Am the fox which told that the grapes are sour!!!)..and tra la..will continue in my own random mad way..New year is round the corner and am excitedly taking stock of this yr..Just as hoped for 2010 was much much better than 2009..Coll life at Anna univ has been simply gr8!!Yeah there were a few experiences tat were not so good..But they have made me a better person and am really grateful for them..So wat plans of blogging next yr??Easy..Be myself!!! Try to frequent as often as possible but no suicidal idea like regular columns..May be after a period of time with due practice may be i can implement this idea as 2012 resolution..This proj is shelved for now..

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to nice delightful posts the coming year! Wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try being a column writer in any of these news papers! Seriously, give a try, it might work and you will become a superhit suddenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vidya..It feels simply gr8 by knowing tat U have read my blog..Thanks for commenting and really really thanks 4 visiting..Am a gr8 fan of ur blogging..
    @ Lallu akka Thanks for this wonderful suggestion.It is gr8 compliment for a bore adichaa eluthura writer like me

    ReplyDelete