Thursday, December 15, 2011

Making Sense through nonsense

This is hw i work..Confused typical me..Search and collect tons and tons of data..Have a large database..The sheer enormity of the data will threaten me..Will keep wondering how less my knowledge is..And there is soooo much to learn..

Half way down the mess of large data collection..Will get wearied..Will relax..Read Blogs,have coffee..go 2 rounds to the rest room..complain..

Then the deadline pressures will pull me..I will convince ppl to wait as this gr8 intellectual product of mine will come around..
Will hope desperately that those odd pieces of the jigsaw puzzle matches.And then finally race..Do spell chk..All fancy work..tell ppl..Arrange for the presentation..

Then all ovr..Will wonder y i do work in such a sloppy manner and vow to do it better next time..Always repeating the same cycle..

No comments:

Post a Comment