Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Change with time..

As we grow up we change..Some childhood dislikes and fears vanish..Some classic examples in my case is that when i was a kid i hated curds and pizzas..Now am not very fond of them.But they r definitely not in my hate list..Another great change is that a month back i was scared of using the escalator..After gng to the gym and getting used to the treadmill the escalator is nothing..

When i entered college i was not much familiar with public transport and i used to dread each time i travel fearing that i will get down at the wrong destination or unwittingly show out my ignorance..Now am perfectly comfortable..So is the case of the formidable bank..I always thought that i will end up storing my savings under the bed and my change in an old socks..Though am in my third attempt of trying to open an account in SBI and have lost my TMB ATM card and passbook am kinda comfy in the bank...Atleast i know where to ask 4 help...
The final change in me and the most incredible one is that though am a bit scared am not entirely intimidated by dogs and am even thinking of having one as pet..This is especially significant as i had been chased by two bitches 2 days after they had given birth to 14 puppies..Their maternal instincts thought that i was going to attack their kids when i was walking by their litter tapping a stick..Thanks to my stars that i was wearing a tuf jean that day..Looking into the pathetic eyes of our campus dogs might have caused this drastic change i guess..Whatsoever wishing for everlasting friendship with man's best friend :-)

2 comments:

  1. You go to Gym?
    You're already fit as a fiddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey rams u kidding?I have zero stamina..Am now only atleast giving a thought to physical fitness..Am getting feeling of growing older..tats y the gym..

    ReplyDelete