Saturday, January 2, 2010

Looking back and moving forward..

I have been a diarist from my senior yrs at school..Then somehow the habit died after my third yr at coll for few reasons..One thing i cannot be completely true to my paper pal as there r some thoughts that has to be censored and not put in black and white..Then well there was a fear that anyone can read through it..Now as new yr dawns due to compulsive diarist habit i would like to look back into few moments that has to be cherished in 2009..

First half of 2009 was my last few days in MEPCO...So they we precious few days which i will cherish..The new yr eve was terribly cold outside..We had our party out in our flat compound..I can still remember those who called me up and wished me at 12 tat nite...

From Jan 1 to May 21 the days literally flew..Notable events in the middle were birthday parties,sleeping through classes and getting caught,the days spent hanging out in canteen controls lab and computer lab with sir shooing us out at times..Then the usual college stuff exams ,heartbreaks, fights, friendship and farewell...

Even while i was at coll i was kinda preparin 4 this exam or tat writing one test after other..GATE,NTPC,TANCET and lot more..the list can go on..Though i had 3 months after coll in which i could happily laze about i spent all my precious time preparing 4 those awful tests for which i had applied..:-(

Fate or destiny then led me to Anna univ on Aug 22 nd..Then the scene shifted to che..Chennai was a kinda new experience..So was Anna univ..Meeting new people with diff attitudes and outlook..Moving to a new place...Finding growth in old relationships..It was all fun and a learning experience..So life goes on..

I well remember writing these words in my diary on 2009..2007 was better than 2008..2009???
2009 was much better than 2008...2010???

2 comments:

  1. I had been a diarist too, Suds.
    But the thing is it'd be full of cryptos...even I myself may wonder at my own words...lol

    ReplyDelete