Sunday, January 17, 2010

Whither are we moving towards???

"Old age is a thief..U will never know when it steals towards u"..With each passing day a growing dread comes into me..Am growing a day older..What have i done??Today i was just flitting through my diary entries and i hit upon an entry which exactly matched my mood:an entry that i put up on 16 th april 2005..

"Today i wanna discuss about the ultimate futility of life and death..We come one day as helpless babies soliciting the help of mama then grow up to be hardened wretches create wonderful illusions, weave dreams the end up earning money getting married raising babies and kicking the bucket!!!What's all this for???"

Is living a respectful life the ultimate goal??Some of my greatest role models are my own great grandmas and grannies..Their life emulates hardwork simplicity acceptance and grace..Will i be like them..i wonder!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A Very thoughtful post, Sudha!
    Everyday passes most of the time such that "it's just another day"

    But, I am not sure if living a respectful life is the ultimate goal. That would mean I do something that others want me to do!

    I guess there is a deeper purpose that probably cannot be worded, because the moment we express such things in words, its beauty is lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the purpose cant be put in words.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no purpose; Until we realize and set them;

    Tomorrow is going to be just an another day, if we sit idle today same like yesterday.

    I myself confusing where to start to realize the purpose of human being! nature! God! and each and everything surround me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beginning of any solution to a problem is recognization of a problem :-) Atleast we havw done that

    ReplyDelete