Sunday, January 31, 2010

In quest of Being Ms Perfect..

I have always tried to be the perfect organised kid..Getting up soon taking a bath and going to coll 15 mins b4 class begins..Konjam overna i would like to tell my prayers regularly,learn atleast for 3 hrs per day, do home work regularly..But that never works..I know..I know...

ITs only day b4 internals i reach out books..It is only atleast 3 mins after class begins I mumble an excuse me and rush in..And am hoping that i have time to take bath daily...Ahem..But sometimes i wonder that in the corner of my heart i too love being imperfect..!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess you are being too truthful, but I wont be! At least I won't write such things in my blog... :-)
    But I think this is so common! The typical characteristic of a split personality. The conscience says get up,go, work,but the body says, its ok sleep for some more time;and the intellect rationalises what the hell will happen if i go late....?
    In a way, I think self disciplining is trying to bring everything in line- the mind-body-and the intellect. so that everything does the same!
    But IT IS A PENANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant call in penance but i can put it this way as it is simpler 4 me to understand..If we wish with all our heart to be Ms.Perfect..Then we can be that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But sometimes i wonder that in the corner of my heart we too love being imperfect..!!!
    Another time, We love too be perfect.


    Problem is while deciding, we are in first corner of heart, while execution just opposite ?:)
    is my personal experience..u too so?

    ReplyDelete