Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How to get a nokia N series mobile for 500 rs....

Few days ago i found a friend of my maid servant with a high end mob..It was much better than my mothers..I was just wondering how come so...Then i came to know tat one can get the high end mobile of ur choice at throwaway prices in vandiyur...Further investigation and talkin to my maid servant gave me insight over the realities behind the show...All the mobiles are stolen ones sold over here...The story of stealin mobiles is the same..Get into a bus from periyar to vilakkuthoon...steal a couple of mobs...Then get down at keelavaasal..The traffic over here is so heavy..so is the crowd and the rush and despite all precautions a clever pickpocket can burn a hole into ones pocket..Next time u think of upgradin ur mob...just ping me..I ill get the address and tell u..

6 comments:

  1. my granny lost her mobile give this address let me go and search ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he..She lost in aravind na yar..U give ur mob 2 he..I know..u will do tat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gal.. do add some widgets for open chats - like shoutmix e.t.c..,
    p.s: and remove word verification for comments (buggin yar) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gracy..okie..will add those stuff..Am too busy..sry too lazy to update my blog now..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the contacts will surely be of some help to me.... especially after all this - http://alagappanitsme.blogspot.com/2009/04/mobile-phones-and-me.html

    ReplyDelete