Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oops i forgot the password!!!

Tat happens in the end of the never endin fight between 12 and 20 for the single PC at home..I got a younger bro aged 12..But he has a computer poweress equal to tat of me.. :-( and day in and out we fight for the only system at home..Being above 18 and havin the advantage of being the elder one has parental support in my side..But with ram u can never expect a thing..He wants the 700 unlimited plan..I want the 500 plan tat gives me 175 freee calls..and the fight goes on who gettin the system on sunday afternoon..Ram has a habit of settin very looong passwords for his user account..And the comedy is after a couple of days he himself will forget tat..And today he came up with a pretty exasperatin situation 4 him...His frnd has sent him a couple of torrents game link 4 to his yahoo id and he has forgot the pass wd!!I told him..tell ur frnd to send it 2 ur gmail account my boy!!and u know wat he said..I am not sure abt my passwd..So it goes in round and round..Everytime ram sees me lingerin around while he types his passwd..We end up in a fight and he setting a tougher passwd and the story repeats it self..HeHe.:-)

4 comments:

  1. This heck happens to me at times too...Poor Ram and same here....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. when a sis like u there in home its obvious that ram keeps a big password...nxt time ask him to type passwd in a note pad and keep it safely a place where u don access..so that when he forgets this will be of grt use..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea..I ill suggest him..But i dont know if he will implement it..He will think tat i am upto new tricks as he calls my suggestions!!!

    ReplyDelete