Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wats life holdin 4 me??

Here i am on a three day brk from regular coll..Life seems to be like chewin the same cud??Nah..not exactly..I got my proj..There are a host of entrance exams and stuff awaitin me nxt month..And well it is all the same rut??Nah tats not the case..I just hate the very stuff i eagerly await 4..Proj gets stuck up with problems in the middle.There r apprehensions on the feasiblity and deliverablity within time..Then the very idea of studyin 4 competitve exams is really repellent..Tat model question pprs and the old bks seem to be really disgusting..Yeah i keep grumblin like an old lady day in and day out waitin for another day of precious youth run away..Hmp..Am in a foul mood now..Hey wats life holdin 4 me??This alone i ask myself now and then..Crazy and mad with dumb existence.............sudha.

6 comments:

  1. So What does life hold for you ?
    waht r the competitve xams u r takin? GATE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..:-( Then MAT and one 4 a coll in hydrebad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh..I'm happy that someone's voicings my feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naamalaan yaaru elaam onukula onu la...

    ReplyDelete